Subject Access Request (SAR)

Everyone that we work with has the right to see and receive a copy of the information we hold about them; this is known as the right of subject access.

To make a subject access request please complete an ‘Access to Personal Records Request Form' or send a letter that includes your:

This information will ensure the prompt location of the records you wish to see.

Please return your completed form or letter to:

The Performance & Information Officer

The Zone, 14-16 Union Street

Derry’s Cross, Plymouth


To find out more about making a 'Subject Access Request' please take a look at our policy or get in touch.

You can also find out more about your right of access on the ICO website.